VA New England Healthcare System
VA New England Health Care Outreach Resources
Don't Be Misinformed!
Learn about some of the common misconceptions concerning VA health care.
Words From our Heroes
Read about New England's veterans and their VA health care experiences.
For your convenience, VA New England offers these informative options for learning about VA health care. Click the images to download for personal use or to share with a Veteran, family member, friend, or others in your community!
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
Nearly 60% of Veterans in New England are unaware of the benefits and services their honorable military service may have earned them! That is why your VA New England Healthcare System is doing its best to provide Veterans, families, and friends the information they need to ensure the best for our heroes. For instance:
DID YOU KNOW that VA New England health care has NO annual fees, NO premiums, and NO deductibles? Some Veterans may receive minimal copays, but many Veterans pay nothing out-of-pocket.
DID YOU KNOW that VA New England health care spends more of its budget on state-of-the-art equipment and research than any other health care provider in New England?
DID YOU KNOW that VA New England health care has trained or employed nearly 70% of all health care providers and specialists in New England? This includes graduates of Harvard, Yale, Tufts, Dartmouth, and other educational institutions in New England.
Do you need assistance with determining your eligibility for VA health care and other VA benefits? Connect with our VA New England outreach team:
- Jim Christie, VA Maine and Manchester VA Medical Center, email@example.com
- Orville Grizzle, VA Connecticut, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dana Castagneto, VA Boston, Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital (VA Bedford) and White River Junction VA Medical Center, email@example.com
ADDITIONAL LINKS AND RESOURCES
- VA New England Mobile App
- Guide to VA Healthcare in New England
- Returning Service Members
- Women Veterans Healthcare
- Health Care for Homeless Vets
- Apply for Health Benefits
- Upcoming Outreach Events
CONTACT (to reach any VA medical center in New England and to inquire about eligibility for VA health care)
1-844-VA-CARES or 844-822-2737